Temple Israel Sisterhood Catering
Catering with Love, by Temple Israel Sisterhood
We’d Love to Cater Your Simcha
Shabbat Kiddush Luncheon Menu
- Gourmet Tuna Fish Salad $2.00
- Whitefish Salad $1.50
- Herring $1.25
- Gefilte Fish Balls $1.25
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit Platter or Salad $2.00
- Egg Salad $2.00
- Vegetable Accompaniments $1.25
- Gourmet Salad Bar $2.50
- Bagels and Cream Cheese $1.50
- Bagels and Cream Cheese with Lox Spread $2.50
- Sliced Challah, crackers $1.00
- Blintzes with Sour Cream and Fruit $2.50
- Homemade Kugel $3.00
- Macaroni and Cheese $3.00
- Lox Platter $3.00
- Assorted Sweets (Fancy Italian Cookies/ Brownies) $2.00
- Beverages–coffee, tea, soda, juices $1.00
- Paper Products, superior grade $1.00
- Free use of synagogue tablecloths and/or toppers.
- Contact Executive Director, Nancy Tucker, in the Temple office for more details and for direct link to Sisterhood Catering Representative.
All foods are deliciously prepared in a professional manner, attractively presented and garnished, using Sisterhood silver and/or glass trays, served Buffet Style.
Catering is done exclusively by the volunteer members of Sisterhood
Temple Israel Sisterhood Catering is a “for profit” fundraising effort in which all profits are returned to the synagogue for the benefit of our congregation.
We look forward to catering your Simchah.
Thank you for your support of Temple Israel.