The Men’s Club is an integral part of Temple Israel, supporting the Sunday School, Temple Projects, and Temple Life. Among out activities, we have—-
- Organized the twice-yearly Red Cross blood drive.
- Regularly hosted Sunday brunches with featured speakers of local and national interest.
- Put up the Temple’s Sukkah each fall and helped others, including the Rabbi with theirs.
- Grilled and served the back-to-school cookouts, as well as cookouts for Sukkot, Lag B’Omer and hosted Mothers’ Day Brunches.
- Manned Chanukah and Purim Carnivals.
- Taken on fix-em-up projects for the The Temple.
- Arranged outings to the sports events.
- Hosted local programs for the World Wide Wrap, and helped newbies learn to lay tefillin.
- Purchased for the shul devices to help the hard-of-hearing
The Men’s club is here to support the Temple by promoting Jewish fellowship and service.